Friday, August 26, 2011

19/08/2011

I haven't blogged for a few days, been busy with assessments! Like give me a break from trials please! -.- But anyways I just finished my assignment and Ms Symthe is too nice to let us give our assignment by 12am hehe :)



But anyways, remember how we won the Talent Quest Show? Well we finally celebrated with our $100 gift voucher which we used it for dinner at Pancakes in Darling Harbour. Unfortunately the weather was horrible since it was soo cold and it was full hard core raining. Although we had our funny moments haha! We went karaoke and we had so much fun, we literally sang our lungs out which was pretty hilarious! We went back to chill at Rina's which was so good and relaxing. I know I had a good night and we realise not long till Rina goes back to Japan :(

I love you my five amigos!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment