Tuesday, August 09, 2011

3/5

Finally my English, Legal and Society & Culture trial exams are overrr!

Monday - I had Paper 1 English in the morning and Legal studies in the afternoon. I can't sit on a chair for 3 hours, it felt like I was there for years lol!

Tuesday - Day off, but it wasn't even enough to study!

Wednesday - Paper 2, English in the morning and Society & Culture in the afternoon. Suprisingly Society wasn't that bad since I didn't study.

If I didn't do Society, then I wouldn't have to do that PIP and I would've used those 2 weeks of school holidays to study hard for my trials! But I can't complain anymore, but now I feel soo relieved because I just need to study for Business on Friday. Now's my chance to finally concentrate on one subject. I wished my time table for the trials wasn't too crowded. Oh wells, what can you do and I've tried my best! I've just been so exhausted and stressed out for studying like 2 different subjects for the same day, since I've only been getting 3 hours sleep per night cause of fasting as well. But it's almost overrr.. then we can partaaay! Well not really, LOL! I still have 3 assessments to do after trials, fml :(

2 MORE EXAMS TO GO BAYBEHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment